Hi, I been using NOD for many years with great satisfaction, yesterday I encountered a problem which I can not solve. I hope someone here can help me sort it out. OS = WinXP PRO (SP2) Fully Updated. AV = NOD32 2.7 FW = Outpost Firewall PRO 4.09 Browsers = Opera / IE 7 Firstly let me say I confirmed this problem is related to NOD because when I uninstall NOD the problem goes away. The Problem: When I download large files usually 70+(megs) my browser hangs/crashes when the file is around 99.8% completed. When I check task manager it shows NOD kernal is using up 40-80% CPU power. What I Did: Like I said NOD has been running flawlessly for years on my system. Yesterday I used a program called (TCP OPTIMIZER) it does what it says on the tin. It improved my connection from 4.5 to 6.5mbits very nice indeed. What I Tried: I have tried un/re-installing Opera. I have tried un installing NOD/deleting folder/running reg cleaner/re-installing. I have tried restoring reg settings to what they where before TCP was run. I have tried turning off passive scanning in IMON. I got a hunch this has something to do with the file being scanned when its moved from the temp download folder to the destination folder, but other than that I'm stuck. Regards Set.