Problem connecting to VMWare Server when IMON is enabled

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sporri, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporri

sporri Registered Member

Hi.

I am running NOD32 version 2.70.32 Internet filter version 1.002 (2004070:cool:.

While the IMON module is enabled on my pc I am not able to connect to virtual machines running on VMWare server 1.01.

I can connect the VMWare console but the screens wont refresh and only show up as blank until I disable the IMON module. I have tried every setting in the console; adding the VMWare application to the exclusion list, adding the vmware server to the server compatibility list, even disabling the http checking in the setup does not change this.

If I disable the module, connect and refresh the screen and then re-enable the module I can use the Virtual Machine until I close the console and reopen it, then all I get is a blank screen again.

2. anotherjack

anotherjack Registered Member

Had a similar, but not identical issue. When I first open the VM I have a black screen, but hitting Refresh or Ctl/Alt/Del on the VM brings the desktop right back without any issues. I just take that in stride. Not enough of a bother to worry me, since most of my VMs are test boxes anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.