Privacy Expert8 +Verlauf des IE

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Michel1234, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michel1234

Michel1234 Registered Member

Hallo! Nachdem Privacy Expert 8 ( 714 ) Firefox nicht unterstützt,benutze ich wieder den Internet explorer.Aber auch hier gibt es ein Problem.Bei dem Löschen der Internetkomponenten wird der Verlauf des Internetexplorers nicht gelöscht. das heisst nach einem Durchgang mit dem Löschprogramm ist es immer noch möglich zu sehen welche seiten ich besucht habe.Ich muss nur auf den Verlaufs Punkt im Internet explorer drücken und die ganze Surf sitzung ist einzusehen . Auch eine Säuberung des Prefetchordners ist nicht möglich da Privacy Expert nie irgendwelche Dateien findet.Hilfe!!!! Grüsse Michel

2. Michel1234

hello! I´m using Privacy expert 8.I have a problem with this prog.It does not delete the history of the internet explorer but in the Prog this seems to be activated. The prog does not see any files in the prefetch so it is not possible to delete anything. Help!!!! Michel :(

3. Michel1234

Hey? Acronis? Anybody here? Why I dont get help ? I have buyed your programm and it is not working ? :mad:

4. joko

joko Registered Member

Also so langsam reicht es mir. Vieleicht sollten wir uns zusammentun und gegen diese Firma was unternehmen. Es kann ja nicht angehen, dass die weiter eine Software verkaufen die solche schlimmen Fehler hat. Den Deutschen Support kannste auch vergessen. Was glauben die eigentlich wie Sie mit uns als Kunden umgehen können?

5. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Michel,

Please drop support from Acronis an email.

regards,

paul

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

joko,

posting in German won't help over on this board; please post in English language.

I'm sorry to hear German support doesn't help you out in regard to the (unspecified) issue yoú obviously do encounter. I do suggest dropping the (English) support an email coming with all the specs.

Finally: this board and forums are intended for individual support and help. Please refrain from rounding up users in this context.

joko,

Da English auf diesem board und foren benutzt wird, ist es sinlos zu posten im Deutsch; empfehle die Englische sprache deshalb.

Ich bedauere das die Deutsche support offenbar nicht aushilft im bezüg zum den - unbennente - probleme. I schlage deshalb vor ne email zum Englischen support zu schicken met alle einzelkeiten.

Letztens: dieses board und foren sind nur für individueller support. Es kann deshalb nicht sein das es benutzt wird um ein generelle aufruf zu machen.

Immerhin: frohes Ostern zugewünscht.

regards/grusse,

paul

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Michel1234,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Privacy Expert Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/privacyexpert/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please create the screesnhot of the settings in Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 where you checked the history to be deleted and send this screenshot to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will investigate th problem and provide you with the possible solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

8. Michel1234

Hello!Happy Eastern!

In the internetcleaner all options are activate.My problem is after cleaning the internet files it is possible to see the internethistory.If I push the clock button in the internetexplorer you can see all sites i have visited.The prefetch cleaner does not see any files.It is not possible to clean something.I`m using the latest building of Privacy expert 714 + Windowa XP Sp2 Grüsse Michel o_O

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Michel1234,

Could you please send a letter with the description of this problem to support@acronis.com indicating in the subject of the letter that you want to contact Ilya Toytman? I will forward the problem to our Development Team and provide you with the result of their investigation.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.