Privacy Expert Suite 7 Cleaning levels

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by AaLF, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

How do I change the cleaning /erasing level from "FAST" to a more intense/secure level plz??

2. zebis

zebis Registered Member

hey, how are ya,

you should go through the properties option for system cleanup etc.etc.etc.

there should be + signs, click on each + , you will have a long list. Go through each one, the options to change algorythms should be in a drop down menu to the right.

you have to go through all of them. there is quite a few.

takes about fives minutes or less. its really easy to do, have you used privacy expert before? Awesome package!!! usually set mine to D.O.D. 4 passes. sixty gb takes about an hour.

take your time go through each icon if you have to. right click on it and choose properties.

I just bought suite 8 but it crashes with pc-cillin 2005. waiting for a reply with a fix for it.

you should have no problems configuring it. very simple to use. take your time.

3. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

Thanx.

Now that I've up-graded to D.o.D. that's good. How do I up-grade all the old stuff deleted under simple-delete method or will Acronis pick up on it's routine sweeps??

4. zebis

zebis Registered Member

if i remeber correctly certain features will only run on the fast cleanup method.
    set all the rest to D.O.D. run them all, but remember the disk cleanup option will take a while depending on the size of your hard drive(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.