Privacy Expert Suite 7 Cleaning levels

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by AaLF, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

How do I change the cleaning /erasing level from "FAST" to a more intense/secure level plz??

2. zebis

zebis Registered Member

hey, how are ya,

you should go through the properties option for system cleanup etc.etc.etc.

there should be + signs, click on each + , you will have a long list. Go through each one, the options to change algorythms should be in a drop down menu to the right.

you have to go through all of them. there is quite a few.

takes about fives minutes or less. its really easy to do, have you used privacy expert before? Awesome package!!! usually set mine to D.O.D. 4 passes. sixty gb takes about an hour.

take your time go through each icon if you have to. right click on it and choose properties.

I just bought suite 8 but it crashes with pc-cillin 2005. waiting for a reply with a fix for it.

you should have no problems configuring it. very simple to use. take your time.

3. AaLF

AaLF Registered Member

Thanx.

Now that I've up-graded to D.o.D. that's good. How do I up-grade all the old stuff deleted under simple-delete method or will Acronis pick up on it's routine sweeps??

4. zebis

zebis Registered Member

if i remeber correctly certain features will only run on the fast cleanup method.
    set all the rest to D.O.D. run them all, but remember the disk cleanup option will take a while depending on the size of your hard drive(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.