Prevx1 License

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Antarctica, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Right now I am testing Prevx1.If I remember correctly the trial license is valid for 30 days?

When I open the status page, under license information/renewal due, it says Sept 28 2011 weirdo_O

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

its 30day after you get infected and get it to clean it up i think

3. Notok

Notok Registered Member

That's correct. The countdown doesn't begin until it actually detects malware.

4. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Great:D

Thanks for the info.:)

5. lodore

lodore Registered Member

notok, why did you choose prevx over say online armor? or do you use both?

lodore

6. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Notok is an employee of Prevx. It might be well to keep that in mind when considering his comments.;)

7. lodore

lodore Registered Member

thanks, I didnt know

8. Notok

Notok Registered Member

Comments such as... "that's correct"? Or are you refering to my personal posts?

I'll keep my Prevx posts factual, you won't see me saying "Prevx1 is better than [x]! You should forget [x] and use Prevx1!", but I do still consider myself a Wilders member and will post my personal opinions separately, and on a more conceptual level. If there's any question about how I came to the opinions that I have (at least about behavior blockers), I gave the background here.

I wonder how many here have found their opinions that heavily influenced/mandated by their employer?

Edit: Just to be clear, I don't mean to be antagonistic in any way, and this isn't a subject I wish to persue or debate publicly, but do hope that these comments will be given due consideration. I'm not a sales person nor CEO, I stand nothing to gain other than the same kind of public image we all have here.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  9. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

For me it's all about Prevx1 itself, only the software interests me. I can think for myself, when it comes to make choices and I like to have somebody around like Notok, if I have questions regarding Prevx1.
    First hand information is always better than second hand information. :)

10. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Nah, I have found his being here, to be more of an informative presence, than one slated to the sales side. I feel he has been honest and straight forward with his answers, and wish we had more here like him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.