Prevx SafeOnline and Norton 360

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by chinook9, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinook9

chinook9 Registered Member

My brother-in-law does all his finances on his computer but is not computer savvy and so uses Norton 360. I wanted to get him more protection and so I installed the Prevx SafeOnline on his machine. Everything seemed to be OK when I installed it but now he says he is having problems.

Is there a known conflict between Norton 360 and SafeOnline? I expect that 360 may have some type of browser protection that is causing the problem. If anyone knows this is so, is there a way to turn this off in Norton?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    We're unaware of any problems between SafeOnline and Norton 360 but if you want to have your brother contact us directly at http://www.prevx.com/support we should be able to fix him there :)

If not, we can probably do some support through you to him but it would indeed be faster to just go directly.

Let me know how you would like to proceed!

3. chinook9

Thank you, I will speak to him and see what he'd like to do.

4. chinook9

I played golf with him yesterday and he had already uninstalled Prevx so I'll probably just let him do what he wants. He doesn't seem to be nearly as concerned about protection as I am......Maybe I'll suggest Keyscrambler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.