Prevx non-support

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Tenski, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenski

Tenski Registered Member

After three licenses, I have dropped Prevx due to non-support. After renewing my subscription, I received this error message informing me that I had no protection:
    Error: H000: This system has been deleted from this license key, please consult your security administrator.
    I purchased a new license on 3/8/13, and emailed Prevx support on both 3/11 and 3/13 using their contact website as required.
    I use randomizing software that changes my pc and network name and mac address, along with non-tracking and privacy software, in attempt at anonymity. I asked Prevx support if that would have triggered the deletion of my system, with no response (as of 3/20, when response was promised "within 24 hours.") I have no issues with any other software I am using.
    Fortunately, Cleverbridge was very responsive, and acting very reputable. They responded immediately, then mistakenly sent me an email that was supposed to go to Prevx support asking if it was OK to cancel and refund. Cleverbridge indicated Prevx had two days to respond, and if they didn't, the refund would be made. I'm assuming Prevx didn't respond to Cleverbridge either, because after three days, I have my refund.
    No matter how good your software is, if your support is non-existent, why would anyone want to purchase it?
    tldr; made account to warn and vent

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I'm sorry for your negative experience - that type of software would likely break our licensing which would be causing the issues you're experiencing. You may want to try Webroot SecureAnywhere (which is built by the same team as Prevx 3.0) as it is the successor to Prevx 3.0 and is more flexible in its licensing.

You can start a trial here: http://www.webroot.com/customerSupport/trialRegistration.php?trpd=WSAV&loc=USA

Please let me know your results! If you could please send me a private message with your email address, I will take a look as to where your message is in our system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.