Prevx Help

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by wishmaster, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wishmaster

wishmaster Registered Member

Hello. Forced again to heave up this question, because a problem did not decide. I use the antivirus of Microsoft Security Essentials, all works fine. After setting of Prevx, periodically there is a problem, namely: in what that moment during work in the internet, my web server a browser on a minute stops to answer, after it a report appears about that the antivirus of Microsoft Security Essentials does not watch at the computer, that defence is a power-off and it is suggested to include it.Prevx works fine and no problems. But this problem arises up for me only when work in a copula exactly two these programs. One by one, these programs work blamelessly. How to find a decision? Thank you.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    Could you please save a scan log by clicking Tools - Save Scan Results and send it to report@prevxresearch.com? We will investigate further from there :)

Thank you!

3. wishmaster

wishmaster Registered Member

Thank you to support of Prevx for a rapid help. Now all works normally. I will look after! Thank you!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.