Prevent RSS from launching its main window every OS start-up?

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by biscuits, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biscuits

biscuits Registered Member

I want Returnil System Safe 2011 included in the auto-runs of windows but I don't what it to launch its main window every start-up. Is it possible?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi,
    As I asked in my reply to your PM - the main program GUI should not be starting; only the tray icon and toolbar. Can you describe what you are seeing in greater detail?

Mike

3. biscuits

biscuits Registered Member

The Splash Screen appears, followed by the tray icon then the main program gui launches.

On my other laptop (lets call it laptop B), the main program gui doesn't launch every start-up. Not even the splash screen appears (w/c I like:D )

I don't run other AVs on both laptops. On laptop A, I have sandboxie and winpatrol installed but both are not set to run on start-up. On laptop B, I have a firewall installed (no sandboxie and winpatrol).

Both laptops have the same OS (Win XP SP3) and same version of RSS 2011 but on laptop A, I am using a license for RVS 2010 Home Lux. On laptop B, I'm using a trial license for RSS 2011.

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Send in the usual logs and reference this thread with your report.

Thanks
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.