Pre sales questions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Darbre, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darbre

Darbre Guest

I think I know the answer to this question, but maybe I missed something. I backup to a 120GB hard drive and file size is not important to me. I use the minimal backup option. Image integrity IS important (especially since I see from these forums that TI has a problem with corrupt image files) and I always verify the integrity of backup image files.

I can find no where to save my options from session to session, and there seems to be no way to automatically verify image integrity. I was hoping to use TI as a replacement to Ghost, but for the cost of TI, these omissions would be deal killers for me. Have I missed something?

Thank You

Darbre

2. Darbre

Darbre Guest

Pretty pitiful when you can't get a pre sales questions answered. But I suppose that that in itself is answer enough.

Darbre

3. tazdevl

tazdevl Registered Member

FYI Norton Ghost 9.0 will be out in a couple weeks. They bought PowerQuest, the maker of Drive Image, so I suspect it should be a decent product.

As to your question, have to do it after the image manually.

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Tazdevl,

I've noticed your comments re Ghost 9.0 in a number of threads on this Forum. You don't happen to work for Norton do you? :rolleyes:

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.