Pre sales questions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Darbre, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darbre

Darbre Guest

I think I know the answer to this question, but maybe I missed something. I backup to a 120GB hard drive and file size is not important to me. I use the minimal backup option. Image integrity IS important (especially since I see from these forums that TI has a problem with corrupt image files) and I always verify the integrity of backup image files.

I can find no where to save my options from session to session, and there seems to be no way to automatically verify image integrity. I was hoping to use TI as a replacement to Ghost, but for the cost of TI, these omissions would be deal killers for me. Have I missed something?

Thank You

Darbre

2. Darbre

Darbre Guest

Pretty pitiful when you can't get a pre sales questions answered. But I suppose that that in itself is answer enough.

Darbre

3. tazdevl

tazdevl Registered Member

FYI Norton Ghost 9.0 will be out in a couple weeks. They bought PowerQuest, the maker of Drive Image, so I suspect it should be a decent product.

As to your question, have to do it after the image manually.

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Tazdevl,

I've noticed your comments re Ghost 9.0 in a number of threads on this Forum. You don't happen to work for Norton do you? :rolleyes:

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.