Pre Built Config Exceptions idea

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bradtech, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradtech

bradtech Guest

I think it would be nice if ESET started to tailor to some of us who run a lot of Microsoft Server products. There are a ton of exclusions out there that we have to go through, and I think since V4 had a lot of issues upon release that ESET stated was more than likely exclusion list it would be a good idea if we got some kind of built in mode for Servers for all the correct settings, or some kind of xml template to download to import after an install.

I have the URL to the Microsoft website, and I also use the NOD32 recommended server stuff but I scour and scour upon my exclusions and it is very possible for even the most savvy Sys Admin to maybe be looking over something. I think a lot would be surprised that a lot of ordinary users or even techs may overlook something that will crash a server or lock it up solid, and then have a negative experience with NOD32, and ESET lose a customer. This is just a suggestion. It's easy to just chalk it up as someone being an "idiot" but never the less it's less revenue.

2. Stealth111

Stealth111 Registered Member

I second that motion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.