PPM 10 Personal won't download

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by ocostich, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ocostich

ocostich Registered Member

I bought PPM Personal 10 a while back and noticed there is a new version. For several days I have been attempting to download the new version. I have tried downloading with Firefox and with IE8. I have also gotten the link emailed to me.

In every case, the download appears to start but times out after 4 or 5 hours at 2-3% complete.

Whose problem is this ? Mine or Paragon's?

2. Paragon_MattK

Paragon_MattK Paragon Moderator

This is most likely an issues with your ISP, and if not then it could be an issue with your router, or the PC itself. Have you tried downloading anything else? (something else from a different website) How fast do things normally download on that machine?

3. ocostich

ocostich Registered Member

I have problems with nothing else, including Paragon trials of backup software. A file of the size of Partition Manager typically downloads in under a minute (very fast cable connection). I just downloaded the Backup and Recovery trial, and while it was slower than normal, it took less the 4 minutes. It did download in bursts rather than at a constant rate.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.