Port refs file

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Stuart, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart

Stuart Guest

Just wondering, is there an updated version of the port refs file out ? If so, can someone give me the link please :)

Oh and while i`m here, in the sockets config menu theres a little box in the options marked wait, with the option of setting a time in secs for tds to close a connection attempt out, does anyone actually have it checked and set to 0 secs, or leave it unchecked ?

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Stuart,
    found it for you:
    The latest portref.txt file can be downloaded at http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/portref.txt We will update this file every few weeks as new default trojan ports are added.
    Most people first save or copy the whole file to their desktop (by right clicking on it "save target as ..." and from there move it to the TDS directory as it's a large one.
    There is in the Private forum a script to automate that process.

I have that wait thing checked and on 0 all time!

3. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

About the Socket Configuration, it depends what you want to do with those sockets. For normal use of TDS you won't need any socket configuration or initializing.
    Dolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.