POP Peeper – Freemium Email Notifier for Windows

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by guest, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X Registered Member

Links download 5.1.1 still.

2. guest

guest Guest

Try this:
    Direct Download v5.1.2: https://data.esumsoft.com/download/POPPeeperPro-Install-v512.exe

3. guest

guest Guest

POP Peeper 5.1.3 Released (August 9, 2021)
    Website
    Download
    Changelog
    v5.1.3 - Aug 09, 2021
    • Fix: Yahoo/AOL Oauth2 may not receive the link from the webbrowser after user has accepted because POP Peeper wasn't setting the registry (pressing the button was required to set the registry)
    • Fix: For configurations using "number only" (instead of retrieving header/preview/entire), the tray icon may not update immediately to reflect the new/no message icon
    • Fix: Remove messages from list would allow opened messages to be removed; it will now simply skip/ignore/not-remove messages that are currently open
    • Fix: Duplicate account listing (unknown scenario where a redundancy presumably occurred in the Account Order setting)
    • Fix: Binary attachments that use QP (instead of Base64) may be corrupted because the NULL character was stripped out (may apply to .pdf files more than other types)
    • Fix: When viewing a message, clicking on the "info" link (in the banner) while the info window is already displayed can cause an error, "encountered an improper argument"
    • Fix: Search: when a background-index is performed sometime after the user has searched, the search screen will display "no results found"; while it is necessary to clear the search results for a background-index, the text is misleading and so it will now show a blank window
    • Fix: AddrBook: CSV Import did not have a mapping for "DefAccount"; so the "default account" field would be exported, but could not be imported
    • Fix: When adding an account manually (not used very often), it would consider the account to be "renamed" which could have adverse effects; most noticeably: any contacts in the address book that didn't have a "default account" set would get set to the new account
    • Fix: A new method has been implemented to try to avoid potential corruption of the main ini file
    • Fix: Spell-checker in Polish would mangle some characters (windows-1250 / iso-8859-2)
    • Fix: Fix for certain cases when Column Headers data was invalid and no columns would be displayed
    • Fix: main menu, Messages/Edit Columns was disabled if "enable display filters" was disabled
    • Fix: Oauth2 URLs/permissions for Outlook.com have been updated to use microsoftonline.com

4. Sampei Nihira

Sampei Nihira Registered Member

POP Peeper 5.2.2 Released (Nov 10, 2021)

https://www.esumsoft.com/download/?prod=pppro

Changelog
    • - Fix: Potential issue/crash when closing Sent Mail Viewer before it's initialized
    • - Fix: Rename banner extension to avoid issue with server

5. Sampei Nihira

I have 4 e-mails that I manage not through webmail.
    A manager changed some settings without notifying me.
    Only thanks to PopPeeper :thumb: I discovered that there was something wrong because it notifies you of any connection errors.
    Obviously no problem for Webmail access.
    With Thunderbird and K-9 (on my Android smartphone) I would have never suspected that I would have to change some settings to continue receiving emails.

6. Sampei Nihira

POP Peeper 5.4.1 Released (June 28, 2022):

https://www.esumsoft.com/

Chengelog:
    • - Fix: SMTP did not work for POP3/Oauth2
    • - Fix: Case where delete mail immediately did not work with AntiJunk (when processing was completed while POP Peeper was logging out of POP3 server)
    • - Fix: Potential crash when exiting POP Peeper while AntiJunk was processing messages

7. guest

guest Guest

POP Peeper 5.4.5 Released (February 2, 2023)
    Website
    Download
    Changelog

8. Sampei Nihira

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.