Poor customer support

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by brettanw, Aug 8, 2016.

1. brettanw

brettanw Registered Member

Hi all :)

Has anyone here had a bad experience with support tickets? I have 1 that got one answer on the 3rd, whilst the other hasn't been replied to at all. I lodged the tickets about a week ago.

It's a shame as I really like their software.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. Paragon_MA

Paragon_MA Paragon Moderator

Hi! What ticket # do you have?

3. dkump

dkump Registered Member

I submitted two tickets recently and it took 9 days to get a response for both of them. One of the responses was wrong. I hope I don't have to wait another week for a correct answer. I don't know an average, but it's typically days before getting a response. Because of this, I seldom install upgrades once I know the version I have works for me.

4. Don Sanches

Don Sanches Registered Member

Hi! Does anyone know when the login to personal accounts will be possible? It's been more than a week that I am unable to login into my account and keep getting the message about "Internal server error". I just want to get the serial number for the new BR16. Any positive perspectives?

5. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

6. Don Sanches

Don Sanches Registered Member

¡Gracias! I posted it there also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.