Plugin check not working on Firefox?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Cimmerian, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cimmerian

Cimmerian Registered Member

Updated Firefox to the latest version this morning on my work pc. I then wanted to do a plugin check to make sure everything was up to date. After hitting the "check to see if your plugins are up to date" link, the check your plugins list is completely unpopulated. It lists no plugins at all. Are any of you experiencing this too? A co-worker is also having this issue, so I figured I'd ask here as well.

2. niki

niki Registered Member

Same here.

3. bwb1

bwb1 Registered Member

Taken from Mozilla forum;

hello, this is an error on the server-side - there's nothing you can do on your end to solve the problem at the moment. the problem is already known and getting worked upon, hopefully it will get fixed soon...

4. Cimmerian

Cimmerian Registered Member

Thanks for the replies. I looked on Mozilla's forum before I posted here, and didn't see this, I looked again, and still don't see it...lol. I'm glad you did bwb1..:thumb: Too bad I don't have an options menu for my eyes, I think they could use some tweaking..:eek:

5. niki

niki Registered Member

Fixed by Mozilla, working fine now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.