PLease Help with Updates Spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by gsr852, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsr852

gsr852 Registered Member

I just dowloaded this program (spywareguard) and everytime I try to download updates I get an error message. Is there anything I can try and do on my end to fix this? Thanks

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi gsr852,

Welcome to Wilders!!!

I am moving your post to the SpywareBlaster & Other Forum where it will get the proper attention.

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

First, could u give us a description of the error u are getting?

snowbound

4. Page S

Page S Registered Member

Hi,
    I just d/led SpywareGuard too, and the error is : I am trying to connect to liveupdate and isp is connected, but first it says, "trouble connecting to liveupdate-check you are connected to interent " ( yes I was) next cont...

errors are: "There was an error downloading the updates. The last working defintions have been loaded from backups."

I do not know what it is talking about. Do I need to find a fresh backup copy to d/l into this as it says last def were in August.

Confused. I am coming out of my last major pc prob this year from spycrap and am trying to load with the right* things this time.I bought Spy sweeper, always have spybot, got ad aware se, etc anyway........

I bought keylogger hunter. I then, d/led a free kl-detector, which then my bought key...hunter went poof* can't re-install, uninstall, or other, so I am hoping the makers of both will help me out on this as not sure now IF a keylogger hunter of any type can be on pc at same time as another.
    Oh, newbie here, but glad to have found this site and a few others-found such great info that I am in love hahahaha.
    But, would love to get the liveupdate working for SpywareGuard.

Help, help- another 'lost many days of rest' from getting pc back in shape.
    Mind is getting fried - o_O

Last edited: Oct 25, 2004
  5. Page S

Page S Registered Member

Ok, sorry folks, I found the forum here ( on the site )for the prob/ errors helps for download probs , and will try there.
    o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.