Please add support for Mozilla Firefox

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by SlobJones, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlobJones

SlobJones Registered Member

You're way behind the marketplace if you're supporting only Internet Explorer.

Firefox is my primary browser and I would appreciate added support by PE for Firefox. I'm using the latest build 748, and no Firefox option is offered.

2. pjb024

pjb024 Registered Member

Firefox support is due in the next build.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

I am really sorry to tell you that because of unexpected problems the decision was made that Mozilla Firefox browser will be supported in the next version of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite (i.e. Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 9.0). We at Acronis are really sorry for the inconviniences about this decision.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. SlobJones

[because of unexpected problems the decision was made that Mozilla Firefox browser will be supported in the next version of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite]

WILL or WILL NOT? Your sentence structure is very confusing.

5. pjb024

pjb024 Registered Member

WILL NOT be supported in the current version 8.0, WILL be supported in the next version 9.0

6. SlobJones

Excellent. When is v9.0 due to be released?

7. abjulien

abjulien Registered Member

One of the reasons - maybe the main reason - I bought version 8 in the first place was that it supported Firefox. Will I be forced to buy version 9 to get functionality I thought I had already paid for?

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello SlobJones,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

The release of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 9.0 is scheduled for autumn. But we can't give you the exact date of the new version release. Please also note that Firefox support will be available only in the next version (9.0).

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.