please ad virtual bouncer to the spyware blocking list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by cheater87, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

i get it somehow and its annoying to get rid of it.

2. sugarshack2

sugarshack2 Registered Member

Yes, I would like to see Virtual Bouncer added also. I've had it in my custom blocking CSLID area for a long time, just waiting for it to be added. How about adding Topsearch.dll also?

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If you can provide a little more info concerning which one you feel you have it would be very helpful. There are 4 ActiveX clsids in regards to Virtual Bouncer already contained in Spywareblasters 6/16/05 database.

There is a topsearch.dll BHO that's installed with Grokster and\or Kazaa lite....are you willingly using either of those programs ?

4. cheater87

i can't tell which one AOL spyware blocker finds it and blocks it but it comes back in a month or so.

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

AOL spyware blocker is well known for finding False positives of valid entries placed in the registry by such programs as Spywareblaster.

Now you do have me curious. Could you Please provide a log or screen shot of what AOL is supposedly finding. If it's a False positive....the reason for it showing up again "in a month or so" stands a good chance of corresponding to when you update programs such as Spywareblaster.

6. cheater87

next times it finds it i'll post a pic thanks for your time *kicks AOL spyware protection*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.