Ping TopperID

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by MICRO, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MICRO

MICRO Registered Member

Topper,

Andreas might be ill so I can't ask him about A2free, can you please advise how one gets onto the A2 Forum I don't see the entrance ?

I did not have a single problem with A2 until they brought out version 2,
    since then,nothing but trouble, with the context menu not working, then updating was a problem.

Christian M. said to D\L a new edition, which I did, and uninstalled\reinstalled
    the new edition 3 times due to constant ( every 2 minutes) 'Explore' error popups. As soon as I uninstalled A2 the popups stopped immediately each time, so I have had to leave it uninstalled but would prefer to be using it than not if I could fathom what the problem might be.

Regards.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, MICRO

A-Squared Support Forum

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. MICRO

MICRO Registered Member

Hello Quest , I hope that you are very well.

Sometime after your superb help a couple of years ago re. Acronis I took the plunge and managed to make an image without a hitch,you got me past that BIOS mess etc.- since then I've made a hundred without a hitch - which is a lot more than your lads are going to be able to do when they start mooching about trying to keep the ASHES -
    they were just a very temporary loan Quest. LOL!

Thanks also for today's guidance, but I actually meant how does one send in
    a question, I did not put it very clearly.

Kind Regards.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Perhaps one of the contact e-mail addresses according to your problem might be a place to send your question or perhaps your question is contained in one of their FAQ's.

Frequently asked questions and answers:

5. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Hi Micro.

To join the A2 Forum you need to create an account:-

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/account/

The name you give will be the one displayed at the Board when you log in, so of course you don't use your real name, you use your nickname.

When you log in at the Forum you just quote your email and user-name that you used to create your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.