Ping Fire-Ant

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by MICRO, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MICRO

MICRO Registered Member

I apologise unreservedly to you or anyone else who feels I am unfair
    with my postings.

I can only imagine that you refer to my postings over at '4 word'
    ( if not, please just say ).

Must admit to over enjoying that particular piece of Peaches creativity due to it's ability, hopefully, to sharpen my vocabulary and wit.

Due to world time differences I am unable to tell if I am hogging '4 word'
    to the detriment of others enjoyment, ( perish the thought ).
    As against it not being used whilst I am on line - when I enjoy it so much.

If you, or a moderator, can suggest some way of my avoiding the above, even if it means that I can't post there inside of every 15 minutes or so, then
    that's what I shall do.

kind regards.

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Micro
    It sure dont bother me how much you post--just enjoy yourself.i for one dont think you hog the posts.I'm not answering for anyone else- just myself.
    Rita

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i wouldnt worry :) the last post i made in ten-forward has been deleted and the thread locked, which really im pleased about because it was about politics :eek: . so as long as your posts are still there you are on safer ground then i am

i dont know what has gone on in the thread you mentioned, too complicated for me, but as long as you havent broken the rules, hopefully you are just being paranoid about nothing, which i know from experience can happen from time-to-time :)

4. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Hi Micro - I apologize on bended knee if u took me seriously. We want u back to continue having fun - that's what it is all about. Fun!! Often posts slide in between hence making a 4 word post out of context. It has happened to me on more than one occasion - I was only being my usual silly self as many here know me to be... So, on that note I send u a big hug & ask forgiveness for portraying the wrong message if u feel I did. If u are referring to another post & I am innocent - U get to keep the hug anyway. ;)

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/1313/smileyhug.gif

Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
  5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

fire-ant i post quite a bit and I haven't been shot yet. Your posting is just fine.

bigc

6. MICRO

MICRO Registered Member

I did not take your post seriously darling Peaches and did not expect any
    apology from you, (I said I could hardly wait for the bend over, and I won't knock back today's hug ).

This other thing might just be a whole different kettle of fish though, and I am waiting to see if there's any sign of a valid reason forthcoming from the same source.
    MICRO
    SHOULD
    STOP
    POSTING

Then in ' answer a question.... 1151 I got,
    ' shouldn't you play fair on the postings ? '

I just have ordinary balls, not crystal, so I can't tell you the why's or wherefores, and as per usual with these types, nor did he.

I already sincerely apologised up front because I assume there must be a valid reason, which I will take on the chin, but make no mistake whatsoever, there would want to be one.

kind regards.

7. Fire-Ant

Fire-Ant Registered Member

Hi Micro,

No offence was ment !! Humble Appologies ! :oops:

Just after a row of your postings had passed my screen,I did a reply and I just couldn't help noticing that the next letters could form the text
    "micro should stop posting"
    The other message has nothing to do with this posting.
    Again, no offence was ment.

Happy postings,

Fire-Ant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.