phant0m rulesets- Configuration help

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by sentio, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sentio

sentio Registered Member

I managed to take a look at phant0ms site (google cache,) but seeing as how all the images are missing, I don't know how else to proceed. I'm familiar with obtaining neccessary information for dhcp/dns setup, but I don't know which fields to fill in for each neccessary change mentioned by phant0m. I was hoping that if any of you were using his rulesets, that you could possibly drop a line or two of advice.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
  2. Harold77

Harold77 Registered Member

I no longer have the original file showing the procedure for setting up Phantom's rules, but I did scan the copies I printed out into .jpg images in a .zip file for archival purposes.

If you want them send me a PM with an e-mail address to send to that will handle a 1.8 meg .zip file. :)

3. sentio

sentio Registered Member

That's got to be _the_ seksiest response I've ever gotten. YGPM. Woot!

4. Harold77

Harold77 Registered Member

The .zip file with the .jpg images was sent to the e-mail address you gave to me... good luck and hope they work ouy for you.:)

5. sentio

sentio Registered Member

Those images were huge! I ended up flipping/rotating a few of 'em, but nothing too hard. So far, so good!

Heres a quicky: Is Anti-Mac Spoofing supposed to be disabled?

6. kamui

kamui Registered Member

this post could help you to setup phantom rules ;)
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=33363

for anti-mac spoofing you can enable it ,quote the rule in green and don't miss to put you ethernet card MAC addresss in the rule in order to activate it ;)

ipconfig /all , should give you all information you need to configure phantom rules 5 ;)

Regards
    Kamui

7. sentio

sentio Registered Member

Thanks Kamui!

Also, I'd like to thank you for hosting Phantoms rules on your web space. I also took a look at a few of the .rie available as well. An invaluable resource.

That thread that you directed me to contained links to other threads, and I found those interesting. I don't speak a word of french (tried and failed middle school classes,) but I was able to make a few educated guesses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.