phant0m rulesets- Configuration help

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by sentio, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sentio

sentio Registered Member

I managed to take a look at phant0ms site (google cache,) but seeing as how all the images are missing, I don't know how else to proceed. I'm familiar with obtaining neccessary information for dhcp/dns setup, but I don't know which fields to fill in for each neccessary change mentioned by phant0m. I was hoping that if any of you were using his rulesets, that you could possibly drop a line or two of advice.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
  2. Harold77

Harold77 Registered Member

I no longer have the original file showing the procedure for setting up Phantom's rules, but I did scan the copies I printed out into .jpg images in a .zip file for archival purposes.

If you want them send me a PM with an e-mail address to send to that will handle a 1.8 meg .zip file. :)

3. sentio

sentio Registered Member

That's got to be _the_ seksiest response I've ever gotten. YGPM. Woot!

4. Harold77

Harold77 Registered Member

The .zip file with the .jpg images was sent to the e-mail address you gave to me... good luck and hope they work ouy for you.:)

5. sentio

sentio Registered Member

Those images were huge! I ended up flipping/rotating a few of 'em, but nothing too hard. So far, so good!

Heres a quicky: Is Anti-Mac Spoofing supposed to be disabled?

6. kamui

kamui Registered Member

this post could help you to setup phantom rules ;)
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=33363

for anti-mac spoofing you can enable it ,quote the rule in green and don't miss to put you ethernet card MAC addresss in the rule in order to activate it ;)

ipconfig /all , should give you all information you need to configure phantom rules 5 ;)

Regards
    Kamui

7. sentio

sentio Registered Member

Thanks Kamui!

Also, I'd like to thank you for hosting Phantoms rules on your web space. I also took a look at a few of the .rie available as well. An invaluable resource.

That thread that you directed me to contained links to other threads, and I found those interesting. I don't speak a word of french (tried and failed middle school classes,) but I was able to make a few educated guesses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.