Phant0m Help...A4Proxy + L&S Question

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Plavi, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plavi

Plavi Registered Member

Hey there,

Heres a question for you. How do you allow A4Proxy to test the anonymity of its proxies through L&S? It will try to connect back to itself through the proxy on port 80, The enhanced rules and your latest rules will of course block the TCP incomming connections. If i add a rule allow on 80.....this will fail sheilds up etc and comromise security at the hands of anonymity.....any ideas on how to allow A4Proxy to test the anon of its prox but not expose all your portso_O

Thanks in advance

P

2. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

I'm not sure if Phat0m'' will reply to your post. You might want to PM him instead.

3. Plavi

Plavi Registered Member

Hi FluxGFX.

Thanks for advice. How would i go about PM ing him (not sure what that stands for).

Thanks in Advance

P

4. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hey Plavi

No need to PM me :)

You must make server rule to authorize at the minimum incoming TCP packets on port 80.

Click Here for Rule Creating

5. Phant0m

[​IMG]
    (This is the rule you you looking for....)

remember to still visit the provided link in my previous post for where to place a server-rule, also set A4Proxy Application for that rule.

6. Plavi

Plavi Registered Member

Hi P

Thanks for your help, did everything as you said and placed the server rule above block incomming connections but it the block TCP rule still comes through and there are errors on all the proxies checked......

i didnt modify anything in A4P becuase not sure what to modify there....any ideas. thanks ya

P

7. Phant0m

Hey Plavi

When you first “Add” a rule, it gets placed above “TCP – Block Incoming Connections” rule.

Make sure you make this rule exactly like what’s shown in the image above...

Verify you have updated Proxy-List, and verify that you aren’t testing ftp or other proxies…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.