PG3 Beta2 and ATI Catalyst 4.10 Control Panel

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by frogfoot, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frogfoot

frogfoot Registered Member

Hi, I have just installed The ATI catalyst 4.10 drivers and I am getting a blue screen when opening the 'Options' tab in the display control panel ('settings' - 'advanced' - 'Options')
    this only happens when PG protection is enabled. I have rebooted several times in learning mode, and tried opening the tab in learning mode but the problem still persists. Can anyone reproduce this problem? I have all 4 global protection options checked by the way.

Thanks
    Tom

2. nick s

nick s Registered Member

Reproduced the blue screens here. I have all Global Protection Options enabled as well. The blue screens continued after including atiptaxx.exe, atiprbxx.exe, atiadaxx.exe, and atiphexx.exe in the Protection List with Install Global Hooks/Drivers/Services and Access Physical Memory enabled.

Nick

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

4. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

I had the same problem so I guess I'll just have to wait until they make a fix for PG.

Dave

5. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

For what its worth, I am using the Omega versions of the ATI drivers and I don't get the blue screen

Have a look at http://www.omegadrivers.net/
    The Radeon Omega Drivers 2.5.90 are based on Catalyst 4.10 Beta

Make sure you read the README before installing
    And as always, take care before installing something new (create a restore point at least)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.