PG3 Beta2 and ATI Catalyst 4.10 Control Panel

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by frogfoot, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frogfoot

frogfoot Registered Member

Hi, I have just installed The ATI catalyst 4.10 drivers and I am getting a blue screen when opening the 'Options' tab in the display control panel ('settings' - 'advanced' - 'Options')
    this only happens when PG protection is enabled. I have rebooted several times in learning mode, and tried opening the tab in learning mode but the problem still persists. Can anyone reproduce this problem? I have all 4 global protection options checked by the way.

Thanks
    Tom

2. nick s

nick s Registered Member

Reproduced the blue screens here. I have all Global Protection Options enabled as well. The blue screens continued after including atiptaxx.exe, atiprbxx.exe, atiadaxx.exe, and atiphexx.exe in the Protection List with Install Global Hooks/Drivers/Services and Access Physical Memory enabled.

Nick

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

4. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

I had the same problem so I guess I'll just have to wait until they make a fix for PG.

Dave

5. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

For what its worth, I am using the Omega versions of the ATI drivers and I don't get the blue screen

Have a look at http://www.omegadrivers.net/
    The Radeon Omega Drivers 2.5.90 are based on Catalyst 4.10 Beta

Make sure you read the README before installing
    And as always, take care before installing something new (create a restore point at least)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.