PG Alert Count

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by dog, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog

dog Guest

Hi DCS Family, (Jason, Gavin, Wayne ... and of course Pilli & Jooske)

Just a quick little question regarding the PG Alert Count. Could there be anyway to automate resetting the count value to 0 on every re-boot. Rather than manually editted the D_Word Value.

TIA, ;)

Steve

2. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

I have no clue if that's possible.. BUt you could write a logon script what edits the registry value as you need it.

3. dog

dog Guest

Thanks Eisefr, ;)

Unfortunately, scripts really aren't in my bag of tricks. ;) If anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Also, Jason if possible ... (I haven't checked to see if this has been mentioned) ... but could this be a feature in the next PG, or any update to PG3, DCS might issue.

Steve

Ps. Eisefr - Sorry for the delayed response. :)

4. dog

dog Guest

Hi All, ;)

Well seeing as there has been no reply from DCS concerning this ... I fail to see the value of leaving this Thread here ... ~Mods Please Delete this Thread~

Yes, I realize You are all busy at DCS ... with the upcoming release of TDS4 ... but any kind of acknowledgement would've been nice ;) ...

Disappointed dog :(

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Dog, I should have repied earlier but have bben rather busy in the last couple of days. I expect that the reason DCS did not reply is because the alert count reset is already on the PG wish list.

Sorry for the delay. Pilli :)

6. dog

dog Guest

Thanks Pilli ;)

Happier dog :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.