Perfect Keylogger and Nod32! Can they co-exist?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by beatnik, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatnik

beatnik Registered Member

I funny problem came up!

I want to be able to install POerfect Keylogger for home use but Nod32 wont let me because it identifies it as a malware.

What if i want to use it? How can i be able to install it and work with it without Nod interfeerence? Cant somehow tell it to not look up this App in future system scans?

2. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

When installing it,turn off AMON. After install is successful,add this keylogger program folder to exclusion list. Now enable AMON back. This should do the trick.
    But why do you wan't to use keylogger?

3. beatnik

Thanks man,

i did it and works!! I want to use a keylogger to track who uses my computer when i dont and what exactly are they doing.

4. beatnik

Well, it seems it doesnt work after all. I excludes the instalaltion folder of PF but in the next system clean Nod wiped out 3 files from the PF's folder that i excludes.

Why?

5. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Bug maybe? Maybe NOD32 doesn't obey exclusions.

6. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Uncheck potentially dangerous applications from NOD and see if the keylogger will work. I would like to know myself.

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Exclusions defined in AMON setup do not work for the on-demand scanner. Didn't you perform a full system scan with actions set to delete automatically?

8. beatnik

Yes thats exactly what i did, having in mind that Nod would delete all virus except the ones that are in the exclusion list. It wipped out 3 critical files of PF and now it doesnt work any more.

What was i supposed to do?

9. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

It is a bit funnny that you did come here.... Having both cracked/warezed perfect keylogger and NOD32 and failed to find answer in alt.hackers where your question resulted in thread of 28 posts :))))))(http://groups.google.com/groups?q=nod32+perfect+keylogger+beatnik&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=cg4hb6%24lhn%241%40nic.grnet.gr&rnum=1 )
    To fully enjoy the situation read just post #23 in the mentioned thread:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2004
  10. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

:D

it is a small world it seems :cool:

11. beatnik

Mrtwolman yes i asked there so? People here already know i used a crack version of Nod32 because i told them. I did not hide it.

Your post is out of subject, not only you are helpfull but you are starting again the same discussion we had before makeing people go offtopic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.