PE Plugin.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dave49, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

Hope this is the right place for this question.

I have downloaded and installed the Bart Plugin. I have installed PE Builder and installed it. Got these from http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/bartpe/

When I run PE Builder and click the Plugins button, Acronis True Image does not appear in the window. So am I unable to use this feature, or is there a combination here that I don't know of?

Thanks,

~Dave

2. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

Is there no way to put ATI in the Plugins window?

~Dave

3. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Yes there is a way. Did you put the downloaded plugin in C:\pebuilder3110a\plugin folder? If not then you need to copy the plugin you downloaded there. OOPS, I see you downloaded the V8 plugin. Are you running TI V8?

4. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

You mean the downloaded BartPE program? If so, then yes. It's in the C:\pebuilder3110a\plugin folder. But Acronis is not in that folder.

~Dave

5. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

Ok, I extracted the AcronisTrueImagePE.zip file to that folder, and now Acronis.inf appears in the Plugins window. It made the pebuilder.iso file. Do I just burn that to a CD?

~Dave

6. thomasjk

I'm not familiar with the Acronis plugin. Did you download it as a zip file? The contents of the plugin are what you put in the plugin folder. What is the name of the folder you put in C:\pebuilder3110a\plugin. You may want to consider Mustang's plugin https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=162424. He charges a small fee about 2$ for the guide and 2$ for the plugins which have more features.

7. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

I extracted the AcronisTrueImagePE.zip file to that folder, and now Acronis.inf appears in the Plugins window. It made the pebuilder.iso file. Do I just burn that to a CD?

~Dave

8. thomasjk

Yes. Glad you got it.

9. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

Thanks very much. I've been using computers and building some since 1986. And I'm still lost when it comes to most of these programs.

~Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.