PCTOOLS Internet Security

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by gery, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverfox99

silverfox99 Registered Member

is there a trial version available? Can't see anything on the pctools website.

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

3. silverfox99

silverfox99 Registered Member

great, thanks.

4. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Morning! Hello Firecat...I finally got around to setting up and configuring P.C.Tools I.S.2012...my first impressions are nothing but positive...runs light and nimble...no lagging while surfing...and no bloat factor so far. It is being used in conjunction with WSA Essentials,and during install it warns against using two real time behaviour apps. But I used to use Threat Fire...and was always impressed with it's performance. But lord only knows what the shelf life will be within the Suite...or if Symantec will eventually ask P.C.Tools to eliminate it's useage. But as mentioned it seems to have everything needed in a suite...and the pricing at the V3 store is a proverbial bargain. Sincerely...Securon

5. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

If Symantec does eliminate PC Tools' own technology; it will likely be replaced by SONAR. But that's pretty good too on it's own. The PC Tools brand itself is likely to survive (for a while) as Symantec seems to want to continue selling Norton products at a premium compared to the competition. Anyway, glad to know you like it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.