pc problem...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rebelyuz, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebelyuz

rebelyuz Registered Member

my pc was working fine before it went on standby after 20 mins,when i tried to activate it,the monitor still remained on standby,cuz usually when you move the mouse or press a key,the monitor turns back on,but that time,it didnt turn back on with the light blinking,as if still on stanby,i tried restarting,then an error displayed,cannot find the SYSTEM folder or something,i tried restarting again,this time it didnt boot,tried replacing the memory and the video card,still no changes,the memory and video card of that pc is working fine,tried it on another pc,i tried detaching the hard disk and floppy,cleaning the memory,and video card terminals,its still not booting,could it be the BIOS?
    cuz on my first attempt on restarting it still booted,but on the 2nd try it didnt boot anymore.i tried everything i know,but still it doesnt work...help me pls...

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

doesn't sound too good. you could try to remove your battery of your bios so the bios will be reset (just keep it out for 2 min.)
    could be your psu is giving up
    how old is this pc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.