PC Monitor Adapter to connect two monitors - HELP

Discussion in 'hardware' started by WaterMan2019, Jan 28, 2019.

1. WaterMan2019

WaterMan2019 Registered Member

Hello, I have a computer that has a connection that has a picture that looks like this: |O|O| and I am trying to find an adapter that will work with that type of connection that will allow me to connect a monitor that has a port that has 2 holes on left and right and then 24 "squares" to the side with a solid space to the right.

I wish I could attach pictures from my Desktop but I don't see that Wilders will allow me to do so. If there is a way, let me know and I will gladly attach them.

Thanks for your help!

Robert

2. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

3. WaterMan2019

WaterMan2019 Registered Member

Hi, well I figured out that I have a VGA only monitor that I need to "extend" a display with another VGA only monitor. Is there a way to extend displays when utililizing VGA or is the only thing I can do is "Display" the same exact image on BOTH displays?

Sorry about the confusion with my first post...after researching further myself, I discovered we're working with solely VGA to VGA as the monitors are quite old.

Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.