Pc cillian 2004

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by maddawgz, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Hi on the pc cillian 2004 suite there is an option to enter privacy date protect ?.ect u can enter credit card info?..and passwords etc..and enable it?? Thing is how secure is that? How do i know pc cillian dont have access to it 2...im a bit hesitant even thought its a good feature any suggestions regards maddawgz :-*

2. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Also my flatemate uses the same program..and i am not sure what hes dun..but on instilation of the suite, it rolls back and then says instilation has been interupted?..he cant get into the regedit either to delete there to start a fresh?? have tried deleting the program from c/program files, i think also its not showing in add/remove bizzare ! regards maddawgz o_O

3. Arin

Arin Registered Member

dear maddawgz, there is a tool named PCCTool.exe in the TMIS folder. run this and you'll see a button for UNINSTALL. this will enable you to uninstall the whole product with all those registry entries. regarding the first query, i don't think its a good idea to store your credit card info in your system even though its encrypted. you can use it for passwords.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.