PBackup & Recovery 10 Free - Checking Integrity ERROR

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Quaid, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quaid

Quaid Registered Member

Hi !

I've the last version of the program:
    version 10.0, release 10, build 10505

I've made the cd recovery media.

Checking integrity of an archive from cd recovery program is impossible because ERROR message appear by clicking on the "Check Integrity" option.

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Quaid,

What error message did you receive? Is there a reason why you're running the integrity check from the recovery cd? Try running it in Windows under "Archives" > "Check Archive Integrity"

3. Quaid

Quaid Registered Member

Hi Tommy,
    In the cd recovery, I load an archive image and when I click on "Check Integrity" button pop-ups a windows with written: "ERROR" no more info only "ERROR"...

Under Windows the check integrity works, but is important that works on cd recovery too for obvious reasons.

Thanks

4. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Quaid,

Not much I say about what's the cause of it without an error code. It's possible that your archive is corrupted. I would test by using the File Transfer Wizard to 'dig' into the archive and extract sample files to see if the archive is intact.

5. Quaid

Quaid Registered Member

I've made 2 archives.
    Check integrity by Windows works on both and the archives are intact, but when I try to check the SAME archive by recovery cd the option pop-up a windows say ERROR... can you check if you can test integrity by cd recovery yourself ? It seems an error of the software...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.