Patches for 10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by specialfx2, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. specialfx2

specialfx2 Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could tell me how many patches have been released for Version 10, and whether it would be worth me buying this software or buying the Workstation instead or just buying Norton Ghost.

Thanks for your help.

2. nb47

nb47 Registered Member

If you mean updates they've released two of them , I think but mine works with #10 as it was so I left it at that. If it aint broke then don't fix it!:D

3. specialfx2

specialfx2 Registered Member

Thanks for the reply.

Two patches/updates... I was worried after reading the Amazon.com website. I have one of the AMD X2 processors that people mentioned were a problem.

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

When Acronis makes changes -- what other software makers might cal patches -- Acronis release a new build of the program -- so, genrally, to have the latest patches, drivers, coding, you should download and install the latest build. Once you register online with Acronis, you can log into your account and see the latest build available to you for download.

There is some updating of drivers inbetween builds, although this has never been very clear to me, that can be gotten by downloading and running the latest snapapi. Why this confuses me is that the sanp api will sometimes have an earlier date than the build yet be proferred as having newer drivers.

Generally, downloading the latest build will suffice.

5. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

AFAIK, the Snapapi only affects the Windows operation of the program and does nothing for the Linux recovery environment.

6. mstorman

mstorman Registered Member

If your interested in having backup policys and quota management then purchase ATI 10 Home, otherwise you will have to pay for the Backup Server option of ATI 9.1 Workstation.

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello specialfx2,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

In addition to what other members said, we recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home to see how the software works on your computer (it's always the latest released build on our website). With the trial version of the product you will be able to fully use the Windows version for 15 days. The bootable rescue media will be limited to restore function.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 10.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.