Password reset on my Wilders account...

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Tarnak, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

My Surface Book laptop died last week after 5 good years of use.

However, I lost my login to this forum when it died. Because, I don't believe in using a password manager, I had to do a reset which I have a short time ago, otherwise I you wouldn't be seeing this post. ;)

However, I was briefly confused when I saw this, since I never use my mobile phone for access to any forums that I am signed up for:

image_2021-07-25_230815.png

I wonder how I could swipe on a laptop? I couldn't work that out. What if I didn't own a smart phone?

P.S. This post was made on cheap HP laptop that I bought on Monday, after my Surface Book 1 died, just to have internet access. It doesn't have touchscreen!!!!! So, no swipe function like a smartphone.

2. SKA

SKA Registered Member

Hi Tarnak

Just move mouse to the > sign, press & Hold your left mouse button on the > sign , then drag to end of white verify box -- all the way to the end. Then go to reset password

Ska

3. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

Thank you. :thumb: I will remember this advice [for] the next time I need to reset my password.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.