Password protection problem on ATI 10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by netsys, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netsys

netsys Registered Member

Hi all,
    I created a full backup archive put on DVDs and I used the archive protection entering a password.
    Everything went well.
    I am trying to validate my backup archive, and after I put the last dvd, as I asked to, the program keeps asking me for the password on and on.
    I am sure that I type the password correctly. Afterall I have repeated this procedure for more than 10 times.
    I use True*Image*Home version 10.0 (build*4.871).
    Is it a bug?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello netsys,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please copy all the volumes of the image archive to a single folder on the local/external/network drive and try to validate the image archive?

Please also try to validate the image achieve stored on the DVD discs when booted from Acronis True Image Bootable CD. You can find the detailed instructions on how to create Acronis True Image Bootable CD in chapter 10. "Creating bootable media" in the Aronis True Image 10.0 Home User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.