Password not working !!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by spacenoxx, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacenoxx

spacenoxx Registered Member

Hi,

We recently (Friday last) purchased the product and the password worked and I could configure and test things. However suddenly I notice that the password is not working. I dont remember changing the password as I would it be possible to get the password reset and also let me know how to change it.

I can forward teh mail that I recieved the mail (containg teh password) I recieved from the reseller.

Thanks.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

where did you purchase from - we send out a time-limited temporary immediately the order posts with a payment, and when the order is processed properly, the "final" username/password are sent.

If the u/p were working, and then stopped, it could be something like that, or you still have the trial (not converted) to full version.

3. spacenoxx

spacenoxx Registered Member

Ok..It started working again. Probably was the same password problem a few of us had here for a while.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Good to hear - it would seem there were some authentication issues over the weekend, which do appear to be fixed now. These problems seemed to be affecting both new downloads, and updates - but they all seem to be working now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.