PartitionExpert: Failure to synchronize with system

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by sheygetz, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheygetz

sheygetz Guest

Hi,
    I'm using PE SE2003 build 278. I deleted a small partition and enlarged the remaining two by that space. The system rebooted into "safe mode" (?), well it was a VGA-screen, the actions progress fine. Then, being all but finished I get an error pop-up "Failure in synchronzing disk with system" (roughly translated from the German original). Options where - like in DOS of old - retry, ignore, abort. I chose abort, the program says its finished and everything was just fine (?), system reboots.

Well, the actions I planned have been taken alright, but I'm still worried about that error message. What did that mean?

Thanx for any ideas
    sheygetz

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sheygetz,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis products (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/).

This error message may occur when Acronis Partition Expert cannot apply changes in partition structure to the operating system settings. However, Windows operating system can recognize these changes and apply them to its settings.

We recommend you to run disk cheking on every partition that has been resized.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.