Partition from two Unallocated blocks

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Rick999, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Rick999

Rick999 Registered Member

I am using Hard Disk Manager 14. I had two partitions on one physical disk and I wanted to merge them into a single partition. I tried the merge option and HD14 could not see the two partitions, though saw the other disk which also had two partitions. I then deleted one of the partitions and tried to use the unallocated space to extend the partition size of the other. It couldn't/wouldn't do it. I then deleted the second partition, leaving two blocks of unallocated space, but HD14 was still unable to create a single partition from the two blocks. I restarted HD14 and then restarted the PC - it made no difference. In desperation I downloaded a FREE version of EaseUS partition manager. It saw the unallocated space as a single block immediately and created my single partition in less than 30 seconds. Was I missing something with HD14 or is it just a bug?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.