Partition Expert won't let me....

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by niteghost, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niteghost

niteghost Registered Member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/niteghost/A_PARTITION_K.png

From the screebshot above, I have created another Partition called K. No matter how many times i tried to resize it, to add another 20 GIGs from my Primary Partition, Partition Expert won't let me.
    It wil go thru' the motion and I will Click on "commit " and reboot, and I will get an initial message " Disk error : Disk NOT Found
    Finished by Rebooting "

Then I will l Reboot and Acronis will allocate the meager 7.34 GIGs only ( Initially Allocated by Partition Expert ) Please help . What am I doing wrong?

2. digibits

digibits Registered Member

You'll first have to resize the C partition on the right hand side to get the extra free space that you need to expand the K Drive.

Click on the checkered flag to commit the operations, and you should be where you want to be.

3. niteghost

niteghost Registered Member

No, it did not, that was too easy, if U read my post , I said I went to the Motion and I use the wizard to help me. anyway, i am NOT satisfy with this Product, and I have use Paragon Partition Manager to do what I needed.
    reading from Previous Post, seems like I am NOt the only Person having the ERRor Message. Definitely, Paragon does a far more better job withh just a Wizz.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello niteghost,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

We regret to inform you that Acronis Partition Expert 2003 is not supported any longer because it is rather old product. You may try the new version called Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 that should work properly. You may get the upgrade at our on-line store.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.