Paretal monitoring

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by aigle, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  2. Genady Prishnikov

Genady Prishnikov Registered Member

Simple: These products can be used for good purposes (monitoring your children's Internet usage) and for bad - and often illegal - purposes (monitoring a girlfriend's computer). They have a purpose, but can be abused. Like many other products we use every day.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

U are right but i was really impressed to see how much monitoring it can do.

4. Parentalerts

Parentalerts Registered Member

I bought both Sentry At Home and Sentry Remote based on the CBS news piece yesterday. I've tried alot of the other monitoring and parental controls on the market and have been disappointed for different reasons. So far these 2 products look pretty powerful. Will keep you posted.

5. Concerned Parent

Concerned Parent Registered Member

Powerful is correct. I've been using Sentry At Home for some time now, it really works.

My kids know its on their computer and if you could see the difference in how they act and write on line, compaired to their friends its unreal. It really makes them think before they hit ENTER.

It also gives me peace of mind, both my wife and I work and our kid's are at home, if something bad happens online we know instantly by text message and can take action real time.

Thank You SearchHelp

6. roadrash76

roadrash76 Registered Member

I agree with Genady, it can be used for good but could also be abused. However, most users would be concerned parents who want to take action and prevent most of the negatives of the internet from affecting their kids. With all those sickos :ninja: out there, the more protection the better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.