Parameters

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by _Peter_, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Peter_

_Peter_ Registered Member

hi, there.

Can someone tell me exactly wich parameters i should take so that i can scan a task scheduled for all my partitions.

C,D,E,/clean /ah /all /subdir+ /heur+ /scanfile+ /scroll+ /arch+ /pack+ /mapi- /pattern+ /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /heurdeep /log+ /prompt /program

i want a scan for al my partitions ( C, D E) but don't know de parameters..

Peter.

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Peter,

The command line options from the current help file are below. To get to them on you local machine, bring up the Help file, press the Contents tab, and follow the path Modules>NOD32: On Demand Scanner>Command Line Parameters.

Does this provide you with what you need to know or do you also want some suggested settings? For that, go to Blackspear's Extra Settings for NOD32 and check out the second page of the thread.

Blue

3. _Peter_

hi, BlueZannetti

It's not the problem of getting scanparameters..it is the problem that i can not scheduled my partitions..
    I wanna know how i must set the C:\ ,D:\ , E:\ or c,d,e or something else, that's the problem....
    C,D,E,/clean /ah /all /subdir+ /heur+ /scanfile+ /scroll+ /arch+ /pack+ /mapi- /pattern+ /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /heurdeep /log+ /prompt /program

Peter

4. BlueZannetti

Peter,

The /local switch doesn't accomplish what you want to do?

Or go with this:

C:\ D:\ E:\ /clean /ah /all /subdir+ /heur+ /scanfile+ /scroll+ /arch+ /pack+ /mapi- /pattern+ /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /heurdeep /log+ /prompt /program

Blue

Last edited: Dec 4, 2004
  5. _Peter_

Hi,

it was the /local what means that all non-removeble media is to be scant..

Peter..

6. BlueZannetti

Non-removable media should include all partitions on all IDE and SCSI physical hard drives attached to the system. It does not include external hard drives on USB, CD/DVD drives, memory sticks on USB, Firewire devices, or floppy drives. I think that is basically the complete list.

I assume /subdir+ is redundant with /local

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.