Paragon VistaPE Plugins

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by pandlouk, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Paragon VistaPE/7PE Plugins

I created some generic vistape plugins for paragon products.
    They should work with all versions 2009 and 10 (free or paid).:D

-Remember to disable hot processing in your app before creating the VistaPE recovery disk; hot processing does not work with these plugins.

-You should choose the directory* where you have installed the program in the plugin interface, and it will automatically handle the rest. ;)
    *for example for Partition "Manager 10.0 Express" You should select the directory C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Partition Manager 10.0 Express

-simple download the attached files and eliminate the ".txt" extension, unzip them and move them in the app directory of the winpe project.

-Special thanks to Paragon_Tommy that gave me the idea of using a bat to easily create the plugins and to pedrole15 the developer of makescript(the program I used to make a big part of those scripts).

Enjoy,
    Panagiotis

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Panagiotis,

Thank you for the script. We're always looking for different ways and environment to test our products, making it more flexible for our customers. I will run some tests soon when I can.

Tommy

3. pandlouk

You are welcome. :)

I just found that they must run from the wim. If they run from the cd/usb/disk paragon apps somehow unmount the source drive. (if you can figure why it will be easy to fix it)

For the moment I updated the scripts (to force loading them in wim/hiding the checkbox) and add one for adaptive restore.

ps. Feel free to modify them further and to distribute them to your clients that need custom vistapes.
    They are compatible with 7pe too.

Panagiotis

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. nice_guy

nice_guy Registered Member

Question for you....

Is there a way to create a WinPE with B&R Free Edition on it? I use WinPE 3.0 which is Windows 7.

I'm just getting into building WinPE's.

5. pandlouk

If you mean with winbuilder , yes they are compatible with vistape, win7pe, joshua (I have tested them with those) and probably with other winbuilder projects.
    Just download the "Paragon Backup & Recovery.zip.txt" script.

Panagiotis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.