Paragon Server DB9

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by rmm1, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmm1

rmm1 Registered Member

has anyone successfully ported an image of SBS 2003 to a computer with different hardware?
    I bought Paragon Server for this purpose as it is supposed to have a Adaptive retore - but it has been a nightmare trying to get this to work. I do have the original SBS 2003 disks.

When I restore the image. I get a NTLDR missing meesage - so I then copied NTLDR and ntdetect.com from the 2003 server disk to the c: drive. The I got the error that boot.ini was missing but my original SBS 2003 drive never had any of these files anyway so why the change now?

Thanks in advance.

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hello,
    submit a support ticket
    paragon have always been friendly and useful in the past.
    normally takes around 2-3 days. if you need support quicker than that may as well ring them if possible.

3. rmm1

rmm1 Registered Member

Thanks - is there a good support number - I can only see a sales number 1-888-347-5462.
    This email option is taking too long. Even though I am in Aust. I would rather call them - if they are good with phone support.

4. lodore

lodore Registered Member

Hey,
    cant seem to find any other contact number.
    you may as well ring the sales number and get them to redirect you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.