Paragon Partition Manager destroy data when resizing

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by tadtadtad12, Nov 10, 2013.

1. tadtadtad12

tadtadtad12 Registered Member

ENG
    Welcome
    Hopeless is the "Paragon Partition Manager". The program ran under DOS with a series of programs Hirens boot CD.
    I deleted the partition C. Then I gave the option to reduce the size of the partition D.
    I started here .... , (
    The program instead of a few minutes of work indicated at the beginning of two hours, then 5 How counted are those two jobs would do for 24 hours!!!!
    I waited 7 hours and canceled a.
    Through it destroyed almost all the data! , (* For this program As.!
    was about 20% of the data, which recovered by the program of recovery.

No longer will I use this program and reversing the others!
    Such operations:
    - Deleting a partition
    - Then resize
    in other programs take up to 40 minutes! And here 24 hours and smashed the data! , (I am resentful and angry!; (:mad: :thumbd:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    PL
    Witam
    Beznadziejny jest program "paragon partition manager". Program uruchomiłem pod DOS z serii programów Hirens boot CD.
    Usunąłem partycję C. Następnie dałem opcję zmniejsz rozmiar partycji na D.
    I tu zaczeło się.... ;(
    Program zamiast paru minut pracy wskazał na początku 2 godziny, potem 5. Jak przeliczyłem to te 2 zadania robiłby przez 24 godziny !!!!!!!!!!!
    Poczekałem 7 godzin i anulowałem.
    Przez to zniszczyły się prawie wszystkie dane !! ;( *do Dupy ten program!
    zostało około 20 % danych, które odzyskałem przez program od odzyskiwania danych.

Już więcej nie będę używał tego programu i odracam innym !
    Takie operacje:
    - usunięcie partycji
    - następnie zmiana rozmiaru partycji
    w innych programach trwa maksymalnie 40 minut ! A tu 24 godziny i rozwalone dane ! ;( Jestem rozżalony i wkurzony !; (:mad: :thumbd:

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

I apologize for the inconvenience, but first off Hirens boot CD is not supported by Paragon Software. So there isn't any assistance we can offer with a utility which distributes our software illegally. Also, any type of operation which is a resize operation, isn't limited to a 40 minute Window, the operation is based upon the amount of data on your drive, for example a 500GB drive with 250 GB of used space will require a resize time of roughly 250 minutes, the partitioning speed based on a 7200 rpm drive is roughly 1.5-2GB per minute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.