Paragon parsing error

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Kenj, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenj

Kenj Registered Member

I have been using Paragon Backup & Recover 12 Home (paid version) for the last 2 months to back up my new windows 8 computer to the Paragon time capsule on an external drive.
    My preferred method is to create tasks to schedule cyclic backups:- a differential backup of my c:drive daily, and a full backup weekly.
    The issue I have is that the cyclic backups work for some period of time – sometimes for 2 backups, sometimes for 12 backups, but the tasks ultimately fail due to a parsing error.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/kenj271/ParagonCapture14Feb-12_zps3ffa14ba.png

I have read an older link that indicated that a few other users were having this issue, & that Paragon were aware of it.
    Has anyone found a fix for this?
    I am not particularly computer literate, & am not comfortable with editing scripts. I just want a backup system that works.

Thanks
    Ken

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Not that I'm aware of but that doesn't mean a lot.

Raise an official support ticket with Paragon so if they are still working on it some increased urgency might be seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.