Paragon NTFS to HFS converter

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by rico89, Aug 20, 2014.

1. rico89

rico89 Registered Member

Hi guys,

great to have found this forum, I hope I can find help with my dilemma :(

Well let me tell you real quick what happened, I just upgraded to a 1TB Seagate External hard drive and have put all my information on it then realized since it was NTFS formatted it wouldn't take folder as large as 5GB.

I found the converter software and used it to convert from NTFS to HFS however I found my laptop restarted itself when I got back from some errands. I did not see the application running nor was my hard drive detected (I was doing this on a windows PC) so I hooked it to my macbook and I got a message saying something like unrecognized/undetected drive error.

I have lost all my data and hoping for help on this forum, does anyone know if there is a chance to recover my data? Also, I know it was negligend on my end for not backing up my data before doing this attempt but thought this is a safe method. Arrghh usually I am careful with this stuff not sure why I wasn't this time.

Thanks guys for your time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.