Paragon hard disk manager

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by cet, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cet

cet Registered Member

I installed the Paragon hard disk manager special edition today.I see a defragmentation tool.Has anyone used the defragmentation in this program, is it better than the built in Windows defragment tool?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  2. cet

cet Registered Member

Anyone Pleaseo_O.I really want to try the defragmentation part of the Paragon Hard disk manager.Any ideas would be appreciated.

3. Mister_Al

Mister_Al Registered Member

I use Paragons defragmenter and I really like the results it gives. It isn't very fast, in fact it can be very slow at times, but it is very complete in its workings. However, once you start it going you should let it finish unless you want to take a chance on loosing all the data on your hard drive by stopping it.

Alan

4. RAD

RAD Registered Member

I had good results with Total Defrag 2007, and I am a big fan of Drive Backup 8.51 and 9.0; but Total Defrag 2009 trial was a big disappointment. I was ready to buy, but after futzing with the trial, I went back to PerfectDisk 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.