Paragon Drive Backup 10 Free

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Banger696, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banger696

Banger696 Registered Member

I have completed a full backup of a drive and wish to do a differential backup but I have resized the partition (made bigger). Will the differential backup work after the resize or do I need to do a new full backup?

Thanks in advance

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

I don't think it will work as a differential - you could try and see if Paragon will do it - I expect not.

3. Banger696

Gonna dig out my USB disk and see if it works, it's only a small partition so a full backup wont hurt. Will report back.

4. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Pretty sure I tried to do Diff after a change to a partition - Paragon wouldn't allow it - not surprising.

5. Banger696

No it doesn't work full backup required, paragon cannot find object was the error probably because the partition is now larger.

6. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

I think it uses the partition configuration to check it is diffing the correct base image - therefore - no go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.