paragon backup

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by danny7, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny7

danny7 Registered Member

I had a problem getting this to work so I thought I would uninstall it and trey again but now it says the password or product number are wrong
    I got the info from computer Active magazine was the free version time limited
    the issue is dated 4-17th August 2011

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

3. danny7

danny7 Registered Member

thanks seekforever I have tried your suggestion no luck so tried with a different name and e mail still tells me invalid password I thought I was doing the right thing by uninstalling the previous download but apparantly not!
    When I installed the first version I ended up with an empty file

4. wptski

wptski Registered Member

Not with Paragon but trying to get access to a site where the password gets screwed up and using ones email address generates an error. Sometimes your IP address is also recorded and then your really stuck.

5. danny7

danny7 Registered Member

Thanks infrequent poster I have now got it running again and tried to backup
    but it says time remaining 20 hours which seems excessive
    I have 152GB to backup and archive size is 26GB
    do you kow how long it should take
    have XP with SP3 1.81 Ghz processor and 1.12 GB of RAM
    Any comments appreciated

6. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

If the archive is going to be 26GB then I'd estimate for your system about a half hour if you are doing it from within Windows. Maybe an hour if running from the Linux-based recovery CD. All times are very rough estimates. Initial time estimates are always way off and sometimes they never really reflect reality. First thing to do is to let it run and see what happens (if anything).

7. danny7

danny7 Registered Member

Many thanks for all the replies think I will try another backup program

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.