Panda help please.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Slovak, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slovak

Slovak Registered Member

I have the free one year version of Panda on all computers in my house except this one, which currently has KAV on it. Anyway, all the computers are win2k except the laptop, which is winxp home. They all work perfectly except the winxp home one. On the winxp home machine we cannot add any contacts to Outlook 2000, or do other things like import favorites to IE 6 without winxp home complaining about not having sufficient rights and to contact system admin. Funny thing is, when we disable the Panda av, we can do these things without a problem. We do not have the panda firewall installed, just the av part. Any ideas?

2. mikoyan

mikoyan Registered Member

I have Panda Platinum installed on XP Pro machine with Outlook 2002 and no problems at all. Panda installed plug-in to Outlook and everything's OK.

So I'm sorry, maybe XP Home is more sensitive.

3. Gizmo151

Gizmo151 Guest

I have panda installed on this machine running xp home. It works flawlessly foe me all the time..I don't use the panda firewall either.I would blame panda for the problem.Sounds more like a issue with xp home instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.